|Разработчик :||Digital Illusions|
|Размер :||171 МБ|
- Wake Island Map
Included a remade version of this popular BF1942 map. Battlefield 2 version
includes a 64 player layout and is configured for multiplayer only.
- Server Favorites / History
There is a new tab in the MULTIPLAYER menu that holds a list of the last 20
internet servers you have connected to, plus a list of servers you have
selected as favorites.
* Added a button to the other multiplayer tabs that adds the currently
highlighted server to your favorites list.
* Added buttons in the in-game server info menu (press TAB to access) that
will add or remove the server you are currently playing on to / from your
- Account Login Welcome Screen
After you login to an online account, a message appears that contains BF2
news and information which updates periodically.
- Stat Compare
By clicking the COMPARE button in BFHQ, you can search for another players
name and load their current stats into BFHQ. Using the arrow buttons next to
the name in the top-left corner of the menu, you can toggle between your stats
and their stats.
You can also load a player's stats by double-clicking on their name in any
- Nickname Prefix
You can add a 6-character prefix (such as a clan tag) to your account
nickname which will be displayed in-game next to your nametag in the score
menu, in game messages, and above your player in the game world.
* This prefix does not change your account name or statistic information
(e.g. the prefix does not appear next to your name on the leaderboards).
* You can change this prefix at any time at the account login menu.
- Server Reserved Slots
You can define a list of player nicknames that will act as a "reservation
list" for your server.
* The list is located in modsbf2settingsReservedSlots.con
* You can add player names to the list by editing the file and adding the
following text for each player :
a nickname prefix (see above).
* You can define the number of slots to set aside for reserved players in the
dedicated server launcher, or with the setting sv.numReservedSlots
your serverSettings.con file.
* The number of players on the list and the number of reserved slots does not
necessarily have to be the same.
- Mod Support
There are several new changes that improve support for mods.
* When connecting to a server that is running a mod that you have installed
but not activated, it will be automatically activated and you will load into
* Added a filter on the server browser for servers running the currently
* Fixed dedicated server launcher to properly handle launching mods.
* Improved support for mods sharing archives with bf2
- Improvements to in-game HUD / Map
* The viewable area of the spawn menu / commander map is now scaled based on
the out-of-bounds area so that only the playable area takes up the majority of
viewable map space.
* The names of CPs are now displayed on the spawn menu / commander map and
* The minimap zoom level now changes dynamically depending on the type of
vehicle you are in. If you zoom in or out manually, that zoom level is
remembered for that vehicle type next time you use it.
* The names of players in your vehicle are displayed in the HUD when someone
enters the vehicle or switches positions.
* There is a new element in vehicle HUDs that displays the reload time for
countermeasures (smoke and flares).
* Flags for each team are now displayed below their ticket count on the
minimap to make it easier to tell what team you are assigned to.
- Many criteria for ranks and awards have changed. If you are immediately
eligible for a new promotion, unlock, badge, award, or ribbon, it will be
awarded the next time you receive points on a ranked server.
- Only 1 player in a vehicle will get credit for or speed up capturing a flag
at a CP. The other passengers must exit the vehicle to increase the speed of
capture or receive capture score.
- Commanders no longer accrue a TK when artillery hits teammates.
- The commander's supply drop now has an icon on the minimap and a 3D- map icon
in the world.
- Auto team balance no longer moves players to the other team if they are a
team commander or a squad leader.
- The wrench repair rate on helicopters has been decreased.
- You now receive 1 support point for destroying an enemy commander's
artillery, UAV or Radar station.
- If you have received a point for healing, repairing, or resupplying a
teammate, you will not receive another point from them for the same action for
a set period of time.
- Singleplayer enemies use the knife more effectively.
- New engine sounds for the T98 tank.
- New engine sounds for the China/MEC light jeep.
- New cannon sounds on APCs.
- Fixed physics of vehicles against soldiers so that soldiers are not killed so
easily by moving vehicles.
- Fixed a physics issue that can cause you to be stuck when falling into
- Fixed an issue with soldier armor when spawning on a squad leader in a
- Fixed some objects that caused vehicles to take massive collision damage
- Fixed erroneous message stating that you punished a TK when auto-punish is
OFF on the server.
- When a vehicle explodes due to external forces, the driver is no longer
mis-credited for the kills.
- Added turret movement sounds to several vehicles.
- Fixed an issue that caused crosshairs to stay on the screen when switching
- Fixed an issue that caused the time limit status of the server not to be sent
to clients when it is changed by the server.
- Fixed server setting sv.allowExternalViews. Setting this to 0 will disallow
- Added setting for interfaceIP to the server launcher
- Changed automatic TK banning to ban by cd-key instead of IP address
- Improved the stability of secondary position turrets to reduce jerkiness
- Fixed spawning on squad leaders to prevent players from spawning where they
- Fixed issue with auto team balance not sending new players to the team with
- Set T90 top hatch armor to "Front Armor".
- Set some wheels on jets and helpcopters to stronger armor to prevent them
from being destroyed instantly by AT missiles.
- Adjusted wheeled vehicle engines on hills to improve climbing.
- Changed the Commo-rose behavior so that player does not leave crouch when
- Passwords entered to join password protected servers are now cleared after
- Improved PLAY NOW functionality.
- Fixed some memory usage issues in the front end.
- Fixed an issue allowing color changes in player name text.
- When you click on a server in the server browser, the information from that
server is updated to be more accurate.
- Fixed a crash in the Ranked Linux server when communication with stats
- Improved the behavior of AA missiles when locked on an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where parachuting soldiers could not be healed.
- Added the server port to the SERVER INFO tab.
- Removed the SERVER INFO tab when playing singleplayer
- Fixed an issue causing some soldier & vehicle control keys to be used for
- Added new soldier artwork in BFHQ
- Added name of video director to credits